Dog Bite Accident Lawyer in Northwest Minnesota.
Emotions run high after a dog attack and especially if your child is an injured dog bite victim.
If you or a loved one has been bitten by a dog, then you need an experienced dog bite lawyer who is familiar with Minnesota laws. At Anderson Law Offices we ensure that your dog bite injury case is properly handled and settled to the full extent of the law. We will:
- Investigate the dog’s behavioral history, the property where the attack took place and the pet owner, to verify if they were negligent with the handling and care of the dog.
- Gather evidence and documentation including photos of the dog bites on the victim.
- Document other injuries resulting from the dog attack and obtain copies of medical bills and doctor reports.
- Negotiate third party insurance claims and possibly reduce medical expenses as a result of the injury.
- Seek compensation on your behalf for injuries, losses and other damages.
Damage settlements may include costs associated with lost wages, medical bills, future reconstructive surgery and ongoing emotional and psychological counseling.